Friday, May 8, 2009

Hanging by a moment - Lifehouse. *-*

Omg, i have just discovered my new crush for lifehouse.
If i knew this song was by lifehouse i would have been in love and addicted to them earlier. Man they're amazing, such awsome lyrics and awsome voices. This is the new song addiction for this week. (Y)

Life house - hanging by a moment. *-*

here are some lyrics.

Desperate for changing, Starving for truth, I'm closer to where I started, Chasing after you, I'm falling even more in love with you, Letting go of all I've held onto, I'm standing here until you make me move, I'm hanging by a moment here with you.
Forgetting all I'm lacking, Completely incomplete, I'll take your invitation, You take all of me now...
I'm falling even more in love with you, Letting go of all I've held onto, I'm standing here until you make me move, I'm hanging by a moment here with you, I'm living for the only thing I know, I'm running and not quite sure where to go, And I don't know what I'm diving into, Just hanging by a moment here with you.

such a beautiful song, its one of those songs that bring out that inner rock start in you. You know that feeling, where your souls just waiting to cry out the lyrics and sing with such passion. (Y) lol anw im off to bed, good night Thursday, its been a pleasure, wonderful day again. *-*

No comments:

Post a Comment