Monday, April 13, 2009

I brought them to life. *-*

Its 2:02am and time is still trying to communicate to me. I still have no idea what its trying to say, but im still seeing whackness in the digits.
And i think this Influenza has made me skinnier, and making me very slack.
After sharing my lifes story with vic for the past 4 hours on my gay mobile which has gay reception when i lye down, i think i've realised that i talk about myself way too much, from this day foward, i'll try and focus on others.

Its funny, because i've told so many people about my life, but when you explain everything to someone whose whack in the head, you get answers that have never been suggested. Its weird to say, but i havnt really put much thought into a certain past, until tonight, i found that, a certain event, was indeed my fault.

So in other words, i have a confession to make. That time, what i did, was somebody else. Im, sorry.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha i cant believe i only just read this now -.- you dont talk about yourself too much! you focus plenty on others already :D

    "but when you explain everything to someone whose whack in the head, you get answers that have never been suggested. "

    you saying im whack in the head peter? D:


    its vic btw ;D

    ReplyDelete