Thursday, November 12, 2009

Holy Cows!!!!!

After i blog about my day, i never want to think about it again. Thank God!!!

Holy crap! thank God for being with me, and giving me a life saver in that heck of a hell hold!

Holy Spirit, i pray that you will always answer my prayers, that you will always be with me mentally, physically and spiritually. I pray that you will give me strength, wisdom and love in all areas of my life, that you will fullfill me forever spiritually and mentally. I pray that you will give me understanding, confidence, and courage, that you will always guide and protect us in your divine love, for you are our salvation, king, father and mighty God. I pray to grow stronger in faith and commitments lord, that you will always provide for me, that your holy hands will be there for me to clench onto in my times of chrisis. I pray that we will be in good health and that your light will always shine with us. In your Holy name Jesus we thank you, Amen!

1 comment: