Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sorry, is all.

Why does this always happen? I help someone, they are grateful, then at the same time, i let another person down. I feel great when im able to help someone feel better about themself, or give personal advice, and the most simple, be there for someone who expects me to be there, even just as a friend, or catch up. I cant promise im not gonna let you down, but i tried. Im speaking to the minority that i've let down, and the worse thing is, taking it as if i've done it a million times before, of course i expect to you be pissed off, and im sorry for it. But theres a first for everything. I'll make it up to you four in the holidays, im so fudged off at so many things right now, i'll try not to set myself off because of this little dilema.

No comments:

Post a Comment