Monday, September 21, 2009

She's so harsh, it made sense. †

I need to make something out of it. And it starts now.

Going to the new world, where your actions are your words. Where your emotions stand out. Where you use whats around you, and make of what you've got.

He keeps showing me how un-ready i am for that fraction. And how ready i am for this fraction of my life that speaks out. Last nights dream was no doubt dissapointing, scary, and outragiously offensive.

We would never end up like that. I have faith. Your very much stronger than me, more than you know (possibly spiritually, and mentally). We only go as far as our faith goes. And i'm sure i prepared you adequately.




A chance for one last dance.

1 comment:

  1. To be honest, i was quite affended. You always have your way with words.

    ReplyDelete