Saturday, September 19, 2009

Good'ol times. (:

I'm bored out of my mind, so im going to do a very long boring quiz for you guys to read, dont expect it to be very interesting, because it no better than reading a birthday card that only sais "Happy birthday" damn kevin! i gues that was a little too much for you wasnt it? How about next year i write you a birthday card on tissue and see how you keep it. i kid, i kid, kevin is awsome.

Todays quite a beautiful day, sunny and windy, just the way ah ha ah ha i like it! im starving, i havnt ate since last nights maccas and it made me feel sick. my rooms all dirty atm, i need to re-decorate. I was also suppose to go to town to meet Sharon today to catch up with her for lunch, but after last nights long torment on the way home, i dont think im up for it. I should probably call her to let her know i cancled.

Last night i spent about an hour reminincing about "Just how much has changed" and i'll be honest, i really miss the old times, change is always complicated and hard to accept. And i'm not sure if it was a dream, but i felt like, whats that feeling? i would call it heart clutching... like you'd think about how much has changed and how much is never going to be the same, and how much difference there is, and how much time has passed, how much we've grown up, and how much we're never going to be young again.

When i was a little boy, me and philip, david, andy and michael use to go to westlakes and just look/feed and play with the ducks. We were talking about that when i went to catch up with philip, i miss old times. We also use to hide in the broken chair and cuboard that my mum through out, we made it into a cubby house, and one of us would hide inside the chair and when our mum told us philip was coming over, we'd run outside hide in the chairs and wait. When they arrived, we'd pop our heads up and they'd be like "the crapsicles just happened?"

But in more recent memories. I miss high school alot! and my grandma just yelled at me, im now in a temporary bad mood. Thinking about how pissed/annoyed i am. God, i hate being yelled at and being told off, it really really frustrates my heart. I can feel this screeching inside and its so tensed like i need to scrunch up something, have excess build up of adrenaline and physical uptake. I think its bypassed now.

But as i was saying, i was re-reading my old blogs, the really old ones from last year, i swear i'll delete that thing when i feel strong enough to. I hate reading how lame i was, and how i use to think. It only makes me think what a tard i was, i swore way too much back then, and raged too much, it annoys me. Now i may have a mocking/racist disorder. Some blogs were alright and made me feel abit emotional struck, but there were also some that made me think, "oh i didnt mean that" and "those were good times" and "what happened?" and "i really miss this" and then there were the private blogs, the ones i never posted because i couldnt find the courage to post it. Even though had i posted them they were only what i felt back then.

And then, i'd come back to some narratives, and essays that i posted up, and i'd be like, ha! thats a piece of crap work i did, no wonder i never got an "A". And then there were the comments, the one thing i dislike about this change is that, i get less comments. Damn Zoe use to comment my blogs. And just from reading those past few months, it was like reliving every moment of each post again, you feel the emotion build up, the "i'm gonna kick your ass" attitude come back. And then I went and re-read some of cheryls and Cheries blogs again.

They were fascinating as always. I still have to see Cheryls spastic finger, and her dad saying " lets go to Norialta high school" thats hilarious, always gets me. And i like how Cheryl uses such a high level of vocabulary that i'd always have to end up using "google dictionary" atleast several times (4-8) to understand what her emphasis is. It helped improve my vocabulary so that was fun. And the she uses a sentence to emphasize a definition for example the one the used on the the other night.

Cheryl: God already knows what's on your mind and heart no matter how much you try to hide, so what's the point of holding back?

Cheryl: it's like chewing a piece of candy in a very obvious way and your teacher asking you about it and you denying it vehemently.

Haha man i love your setencing, i cant think of the word to describe, so i'll just leave it as sentencing. And what the heck does Vehemently mean? i have no idea. And then there was Cheries blogs, man they were pretty much all about her and her ipod, i kid. Nah they were very intersting too. And it makes me wonder, why she stopped blogging, or perhaps blogging privately now. But yeh, I rememeber how i always got her and Cheryl to help me with my sentencing and paragraphing for my essays and reports haha. And asking about other words that have the same definition, holy cow that must have been annoying.

And then when you go all the way back, you suddenly see a different shade to her and Cheryl. The "Hamsup" days. When they use to chit chat about some random science teacher that was hot, im thinking "Spurling" lol, i kid. And the days when their wildness was at a different level. And as you read on into each of their blogs, you can slowly progressivly see how much has changed through each one of us. I found that quite interesting and well i should probably start the quiz now. But then again i havnt blogged in awhile, so this is good catch up.

I also realised that my blog back then was always about love, hate, distress, anger and all these other unnececary dilemas.

And then there was Zoe, the one who blogged privately, she showed me one of her blogs about fire but that was it. I still kinda think that she never blogged, and that the fire thing was one of her school english essays lol. Yeh i never told her that, but no doubt it'll probably get re-confirmed haha. Let the good times keep rolling.

So heres the quiz.:

Any names your parents were thinking about that you would prefer? Never asked them, but i hope david was one of them.

If you had to pick one outfit that you currently own to wear for the rest of your life, what would it consist of? I like cotton shirts. and skinny jeans.

What do you think is going to happen to you after you die? Well i'm going to float above my body and watch my funeral and see who cries and who celebrates haha.

What TV show have you seen every episode of? Prison break, and i miss every bit of it.

What movie can you quote every line to? Probably Lord of the rings, Aragons lines haha.

What bands would you like to see in concert? I'd love to see nickle back or Jay chou or hillsong definiatly.

If you had the money to retire anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would choose Japan or Sydney, or Paris, or Spain.

Is there a piece of jewelry or something similar that if you lost, you would feel naked? When my camp band and other bands got removed i felt violated, i kid. But it did feel weird, kinda naked i suppose.

One thing you would change about your best friend? Nothing, shes perfect. (Sarah)

Everyone remembers their first birthday party that involved friends. Describe yours. I never had a birthday party before, until last year i think. And that was whack!

What do you think is the perfect age and why? Probably 25, because we'd all bebale to drive by then, and we'd know who our life long friends are, we're more responsible, and everyone would be chasing their careers and love.

How many times have you said “I love you” to someone of the opposite sex (romantically) and meant it? Said or typed? lol i gues it did say "Said" in my honest opinion, they're really tough words to say, i think i've only ever used the complete 3 words once and i dont think she even heard me haha it was in a car. Other than that, i've only used "love you" and believe me theres a big difference including the "I" haha. It somewhat makes it a whole lot harder. Actualy i recall saying i love you to a few guys as jokes, but then it did say romantically i gues, and without a doubt, kevin, i was joking.

How many times have you said it and not meant it? Well I've only said the entire "3" words once and meant it, so unless your trying to say i loved kevin too, then bite me.

Which member of your family has the biggest influence on your life? Strange but i would say Andy, im not sure why, i just really care for him and it just sorta dissapoints me that i let him follow his pathway, and now its too late. But other than that, we're pretty cool. We sorta have the same group of friends and we eat out together and other crap, so i'd say we have a good relationship.

What do you think this phrase means: “I am drearily bloodletting this bedwetting cosmonaut”? Doo di doo o.o

If you could go back in time and relive one memory – relive it, not change it – what memory would it be? Oh that is a very nice question. There are so many, i keep getting confused with the "relive - not change" haha, but i would definiatly pick somewhere around Aughust 24th last year, or another time earlier, i cant remmeber.

How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? I learnt when i was 4-5 i think, we rode everyday.

When you go to the movies, do you like to get candy or popcorn? I like to bring my own combination of lollies and whack wheat and grain food. Although there was a time i went to the movies and Vi or Jung brought in a tub of ice cream and we shared it and i made them sick because i had the cold haha. That was hilarious, cookies and cream, that was some time ago when Vi said i was "Unbelievable" im so honoured.

Do you prefer the sound of electric, acoustic, or steel guitar? I like the acoustic guitar, its sexy.

Have you ever read the Bible – even just a little part of it? I read it sometimes, trying to get in the habbit of it, but im really enjoying it now. so thats good.

What was the best pet you’ve ever had? I had several pets i miss so much, First i would like to bring up my dead rabbit "Twig" she was so soft and smal and ate everything, and kept licking my fingers, it felt like wet sand paper, but she was awsome, damn i miss Twig. And my little chicken "Sparky" oh why did i name you after that cursed name that takes away everything i have... and then you slowly began to grow up and a dog broke in and took no other chicken but you. And i my only still alive pet, is my Gold fish, "Sharky" damn your so cool, i hope you live to grow as big as me.

Do you enjoy jigsaw puzzles? If its solving it with friends, and not over 1000 i'd be willing to give it ago. (:

If you were allowed one murder without punishment, would you do it? I'd be very tempted indeed, but nobody is worth killing imo.

Name one song you can play on an instrument – any instrument. Damn i'd be proud to say i can play "fur elise" on the keyboard/piano if i could, but i only know half the song. I can play twinkle twinkle little star and some blues song on the acoustic guitar, ive been meaning to get the strings re-attached.

What’s the best gift you’ve ever received from a significant other? I dont know, i suck at gifts, its best dont get me anything. Unless you want to get angry at me on my birthday for having the "what the heck is this piece of crap" face. Or better get me something, write to me about what it is, how it works, how i can use it and what it does and why i should thank you lol i kid. But seriously, i suck at gifts best to just write something to me besides "happy birthday" or whatever the occasion is.

Would you rather be blind or deaf? Thats a real hard question, i dont think i can answer it. So no comment.

Is there someone you’ve been enemies with since you were little, and it’s never changed despite growing up and becoming more mature? Possibly, im still such a child. I should really make ammends haha.

Do you prefer Spongebob or Patrick? I like them both, but i would have to say spongebob because his adorable.

If you’re currently dating someone, would you be ready to elope with them right now if they asked? Nope and nope.

If you’re not dating someone, can you think of one person that you would elope with right now if they asked? Nope and nope. reminds me of a whack question i came up with last night, i'll post it in my new blog.

Have you ever written a song or a poem? Yes, i did alot of poetry and some songs. Shoot me please.

If you have, have you ever written a song or a poem for someone? Yes i have, shoot me twice please.

Last but not least, type some funny or inspiring lyrics as a closing:
Nothings wrong, just aslong as you know that some day i will...

No comments:

Post a Comment