Saturday, October 23, 2010

Torn in between two.

I feel like I've been ripped into two parts where one side wants this and the other wants that. And i think that you should let it burn. When your feelings ain't the same and your body don't want to (was listening to burn - Usher, at the time) haha
Sometimes i know what i want, other times i don't. If only i wasn't so sure about myself. This uncertainty has been making me rather not myself. So many times i've convinced myself to let it burn. But it always remains the same, the more i try not to think about it. I guess it cant be helped until the candle burns out right? Maybe i wont let it, maybe i will. Not even i know what i'm capable of doing based on the past. 

I hope i make the right call, because if i let this candle burn out, it will most likely be a regrettable one. I don't think i have it in me to make another naive decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment