Saturday, May 8, 2010

Thank you. (:

oh i havn't spoken to anyone about how i feel, or what i want for so long. It feels so great to have someone to listen to and talk to. I'm more confused. You know, if she actually reads my blog, i just wanna say that, last week, i felt that there could be something wrong in your life, so i made a prayer to God, that if anything, through him, i can help you bring change for the better into your life. But actually you actually helped me. And this was unexpected because i thought i was on top of the game. But infact, i'm as vulnerable as everyone else is.

We've actually had quite a past. I should be able to repay you back. Sometimes its overkill, but you're actually really nice to me. Thanks. Its hard to show appreciation, but i am grateful. Maybe i can learn alot from this. Thank you God, i pray that you will always be with us, and help us through the good and bad, because you won't give us anything we can't handle right? (:

And because i'm a chistian, that through his blessings on me, you will be blessed.

& i will be able to change your life around. Because i feel that it is my purpose in life that God has given me, to change the lives of those who are lost or broken. Thanks for being there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment