Sunday, November 6, 2011

What you mean to me.

To me, you are the reason i stay up so late at night, you keep me up, your the reason i wake up in the morning, the reason i go to uni. There's not a minute that goes by without you in a thought. You're the first thought to my morning, and the last thought to my night. 
You are now my happiness, my love, and my life. 

I've always had that simple thought, where searching for your soul-mate was the most important thing because, once you found them, everything would be easy, and it would all fall into place. But what i've realised is that, that is only the first step to happiness. 

Everything changes, and things get in your way, but at the end of the day, she's all you want to see. You come across obstacles which could make or break your relationship, but the key to getting pass it is by going through it together not by yourself. Because trying to get pass it by yourself is what single people do. 

Loving you is the best thing i've done. You're the kind of person i want to wake up with by my side, the kind of person i'd make breakfast and coffee for. The kind of person i'd travel the world with, the kind of person i'd take to church on a Sunday morning and the kind of person i'd grow old with. 

Tell me i'm naive, but i know what i want, and it's you.
And if that ain't love then i don't know what love is. Perhaps you could teach me? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment