Monday, November 7, 2011

Forever.

I haven't felt this aching pain for a long while. It's that feeling where you feel like your about to lose something important. Despite how strongly and firmly you hold onto it, there's not much you can do. You just have to wait it out and hope for the best.
How do you tell someone you want to spend the rest of your days with them and hope that they believe you. You can't, you just have to take their word for it. And that's the hardest thing about making life-changing decisions, you can only take their word for it. Or you could go with your instincts and do whatever the heck makes you happy.

Tough times are coming, and high tides, things are looking ugly, but the thought of having you near is all i need. Knowing that you value me as much as i value you helps me stay strong. I haven't felt this vulnerable for so long. I haven't wanted anything this much, and i haven't felt this strongly about anyone before.

How can i let the most valuable thing i hold go? I could never. How could i let go of love? I won't.

Can't think of a inspiring way to end this blog, too much on my mind, i'll think of something next time maybe haha. 

1 comment: