Thursday, July 7, 2011

FRIEND.

It's good to have a good friend to talk to. Someone you can trust. Someone who is mutual, and understanding. Someone who shares the same values, and principals. Someone who see's through all my lies, and intentions. Someone who understands that despite what you see on the outside, that everything inside is pure. 
I may come across as many things. And it's those who recognise me for my true intentions that I get close to. Not to those that only see me as just another friend. It may be hard to see it, but few people know just how great of a person I am. Now I'm not being arrogant, but I am one of a kind. Way better than the average. 

There are about 5 people who know me just the way I am. Just because they chose to get to know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment