Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How do i get the biscuit Pan?

So the thing about me is. I have a expectation of everyone. I expect everyone to treat me, and respect me the same way i value them. And maybe thats childish but it means a lot to me.
I'm not usually interested in people, but when i am, you will know it. The thing is, just as i get to know someone who i'm interested in. I get the feeling they're not who i think they are. Because lets face it, we all have different faces in different shades. And what i felt from what i saw, was something i hoped you weren't. 

Maybe there's a possibility that i'm wrong this time, but I've been disappointed yet again. Nobody ever plays the right cards long enough to see what happens next. 

(You gotta risk it, to get the biscuit).

No comments:

Post a Comment