Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm Weak.

Right now i feel so weak, emotionally, mentally. So I've been working out a lot. It makes me feel stronger about myself. I hate feeling weak, because most the time i'm standing on-top of the world. But right now, the world is standing on top of me. 
I feel like I'm being trampled on. I've always been stronger than this. I've never broken down. But right now, it feels as if, i'm losing it. People are noticing, I'm in a wreck. Every time i'm offered help, i refuse. 

And i know they have the best interest in heart, but I've grown up supporting myself without the help of others. And i hate that nobody was there for me when i was young. Yeh, i have a problem, and it's because i'm stubborn. I wish i wasn't alone.

I know it's hard to comprehend, me? alone? I have tonnes of friends, and i'm a nice guy. But the truth of the matter is, I've always felt alone. Maybe its the fact that my mum and dad was never there for me. And i think the reason i'm feeling all this now is because I'm about to give up. 

I just need a little push on the back, without knowing someone is behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment