Sunday, November 7, 2010

Theres no point in trying. Morals can't fight whats meant to be.

I'm not sure why i'm feeling this pain. I shouldn't, because theres nothing to be hurt about, but thats what over thinking does to you. It makes you ache. 
Every time i get this feeling, i try to make myself feel normal, like i can brush it off. Tell myself it's nothing, so when people ask, i can say "i'm okay, its nothing". I think everybody does that, we tell ourselves "its okay" because deep down, we're hoping everything's okay. 

It's been a-while since I've felt like this, it's good that i'm feeling it again, but then its bad, because its a bad feeling to feel haha. To be honest, I've been trying to neglect anything from happening because it's not me, but the more i neglect, the more i'm pursuing it. 

We tell ourselves we shouldn't, but the more we try, the more we're not, because it only happens if it's meant to happen right? and yet, we still try.

No comments:

Post a Comment